At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
The incumbent will perform material handling, storage and logistics tasks.
- Put away Finished Goods (FG) from production to shipping locations.
- Picks FG ready for packing and re-arrange FG as required.
- Sends FG to production as required.
- Supports production as requested.
- Supports any tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Participates in routine cycle count.
- Performs tasks safely with high quality. Work with cross functional teams to meet customer's expectation with speed, efficiency and consistent quality.
- Adhere to Environmental, Health and Safety policy, 5S, and other requirements relating to care of equipment and PPE.
- Secondary Education, GCE Level ‘O', ‘N' or SPM.
- Licensed to use forklifts.
- IT savvy.
- Reach truck experience and container stuffing/unstuffing experience preferred.
- Experience in dealing with industrial valves will be an added advantage.
- Physically fit, hardworking with good integrity and a good team player.
Apply on company website