At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Reports to Life Cycle Services Manager and is responsible for technical support for electromechanical troubleshooting for industrial compressor systems. This position is the point of escalation for customer demands and point of information for Vilter's Customer base.
- Day to day operation of the Vilter technical support group that includes: phone and email support, for installation, commissioning & field issues.
- Implement necessary actions to develop digital knowledge base
- Deliver outcomes through improved business process, speed, and quality
- Support initiatives and coordinate schedule and resources for Customer Training events
- Manage workflow and escalations of field issues
- Drives the goals for Lifecycle Services in alignment with overall Vilter Strategy, working cross functionally with other managers
- Drive World Class customer service through sustainable service levels and innovation
- Utilize business tools to increase efficiency
Travel Requirements: 10%
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or equal combination of education and experience
- Well developed communicative and administrative skills
- Understanding of strategic planning, implementation and execution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Industrial refrigeration motor and starter experience
Mechanical aptitude and hands-on experience with oil flooded compressors
Experience with industrial automation, gas compressors, vibration monitoring and/or technical customer service.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website