At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
You have a validated technical/ commercial background and want to start your career into a learning environment? Willing to make an impact and always act with a high set of values, you continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing innovative solutions to problems?
Start your career as a Emerson Trainee and make the world healthier, safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Join our Trainee Program @ Emerson, where you can expect excellent technical, product and sales training and multiple opportunities to learn from some of the best managers and engineers in our industries! Apply now and partake in a structured 12-month Technical Sales and Project Management program! We are providing a proven technical grounding across multiple departments (for example Sales, Valves, System and Services), with countless learning opportunities.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Participate in 2 or 3 main initiatives of our Technical Sales and Project Management program in rotating on different subjects, workplaces and work environment;
- Rotate at the following locations: Breda, Rijswijk;
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- A validated technical/commercial background (Bachelor or Master Degree) in areas such as: Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, Biomedical Sciences, Tool or Electrical Engineering or comparable;
- Final year studies graduating in 2020 & 2021 (maximum of 18 months of working experience);
- Fluent in English and fluent in Dutch;
- Valid driving license;
- You will need to be flexible in working locations: Rijswijk and Breda;
- Information Technology literacy and experience in using Microsoft 365 Office tools;
- Passion and aim to be the best in your field and drive for results;
Apply on company website