Orthopedic practice is seeking an orthopedic surgeon to join our busy growing orthopedic practice; with office locations Northwest of Boston. The practice has served the community for more than 40 years. The group, a well respected private orthopedic practice with a strong referral base, is expanding due to increased volume.
Join an extremely busy orthopedic practice
- Seeking a joint surgeon for expanding practice; Built-in referrals from day one
- Six physician group with three physician assistants, one nurse practitioner, and a podiatrist
- On site digital x-ray, EMR
- 1:8 call schedule
- NP/PAs round on inpatients
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits package with partnership opportunity
- 3 locations
- Full-service community hospital providing medical services to more than 300,000 individuals annually in over 25 towns
- State of art surgical center with dedicated entrance
- Annual service volume: 37,000 emergency department visits, 14,000 day surgeries, 46,000 rehab treatments, 45,000 home care visits
- Board certified/eligible in Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship training in Adult Reconstruction
- Residency at accredited U.S. training program.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Able to integrate well with medical community
- Interested in practicing in a suburban community with a proud heritage and easy access to both urban and outdoor recreation.
Please contact Diane Forte for more information firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-287-3002.
Not a J-1 of H1B opportunity
Orthopedic practice is seeking an orthopedic surgeon to join our busy growing orthopedic practice; with office locations Northwest of Boston. T...
Apply on company website