- Participates in the effectiveness Supplier evaluation and material control standards.
- Ability to deal with suppliers and follow up with them on the delivery materials and services.
- Participate with the execution and new design strategies on cost reduction.
- Good skills to resolves problems and propose all the alternate available.
- Ability to communicate and address problems with management.
- Develop and execute effective bidding, negotiation and pricing strategies to provide savings to the company.
- Effectively understand, manage and monitor long term contracts lasting & expirations
- Manage consignment stock and identify opportunities to minimize inventory value.
- New suppliers / sources development.
- Ability to measure and supervise personnel in charge.
- Career: Industrial Engineer, International Business Management, related Administrative career, or equivalent combination of education
- 1-3 years of experience in Purchasing -MRO experience desirable- or other related Supply Chain activities.
- Ability to work with Excel -macros & query´s extremely desirable
- English >85%
Apply on company website