Emerson's 132 years of history have been filled with achievements and challenges that have driven innovative thinking and bold transformations, molding us into the company we are today. By joining us as a Developer I, Customer Data Management, you will design, document, develop, configure, test, and deploy new or updated functionality for Emerson Automation Solutions' Customer Data Management.
In this capacity, you will work on data enrichment and projects by providing high-quality and innovative solutions for requirements and criteria that are aligned with the business objectives. You will also troubleshoot and fix bugs and defects to make sure issues are resolved appropriately and on time. This gives you a very vital role in helping drive growth platforms and supporting operational pillars while striving for long-term value creation.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines!
In this role, you will:
- Perform research and analysis to build prototypes and validate whether the solution is the best fit to meet the requirements.
- Write code based on defined specifications while adhering to coding standards, design guidelines, and security protocols.
- Identify the root cause of data inaccuracies and recommend manual and/or automated processes to improve data integrity in the customer data management system.
- Support the data analytics team by serving as an escalation point for issues requiring troubleshooting or problem-solving.
- Attend scope reviews, provide own work estimates/timelines, and negotiate in case of differences.
For this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related courses.
- 1.5 years of relevant work experience in the database development field.
- Experience in reading and interpreting Entity-Relationship Diagrams.
- Experience in writing complex SQL and PL/SQL programs.
Who you are:
You have a strong drive for results and exhibit passion and enthusiasm to get things done. With excellent analytical and business analysis skills, you can efficiently carry out tasks independently and generate accurate, high-quality results. You have the willingness to learn and adapt to new ways of working, technologies, and methodologies. You are proactive and highly innovative in approaching problem-solving efficiently. With good communication skills, you can proficiently communicate ideas and influence both internal and external customers in a technical environment. You're interpersonally savvy and able to collaborate and efficiently work with people at any level.
Our Offer to You:
Make a difference with the work you do.
By joining Emerson, you will be given the opportunity to make a difference with the relevant and critical work you do in supporting long-term value creation for Emerson's business platforms and business units.
Apply on company website