As Key Account Manager Food Retail, You will:
- Maintain and strengthen accounts in Australia and New Zealand across the full food retail portfolio
- Develop new business opportunities to increase sales
- Develop processes to increase efficiency of technical support, both hardware and enterprise
- Develop and build relationships across all company engineering and product areas, including products originating from US, Asia and Europe
- Develop complete customer engagement on a large key account, including developing strategies for growth, growing share of business, growing margins and being able to sell and operate at all levels, from principals to the refrigeration technical team
- Ensure forecasting is accurate and regularly updated
- Feedback and contribute ideas on new product or solution package development.
- Minimum five (5) years Account Management/Sales experience
- Minimum five (5) years refrigeration (HVAC/R) industry experience, or proven technical competence in related industries
- Excellent analytical ability, self-motivated and an ability to handle complexity
- Excellent planning, coordinating and prioritizing skills, and attention to detail
- Good written and oral English skills including numeracy
- Good digital literacy including MS Suite and CRM
- Able to communicate within all levels of the organization, and cross-cultural skills
- Must have current authorisation to work in Australia
Emerson is a leading global technology, software and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
We help customers in the world's most essential industries solve the biggest challenges of modern life. Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, and Innovation.
Our Causes – Planet, Humanity, Champion, Inclusion and Future – shape, define and fuel Emerson's culture while inspiring our innovative spirit and driving our focus.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or recently received your MBA degree, you'll find opportunities with us. Join our team and start your journey today!Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply on company website