As Sales Manager Refrigeration, You will:
- Develop complete customer focus on the complex distribution channel, including developing strategies for growth, increasing share of business and margins, and being able to sell and operate at all levels, from principals to branch counter staff.
- Develop and implement strategies for OEMs for sales growth and penetration increases.
- Develop and build relationships across all company engineering and product areas; with focus on products coming from Asia and Europe.
- Develop new business opportunities to increase sales into the market.
- Ability to analyze and understand market and technology trends in areas like refrigerants and variable speed systems and the ability to navigate in an ESG (environmental, social and governance) market environment.
- Responsible for market segmentation and OEM profiles, CRM, industry trend and competitor updates, and to participate as required in company meetings like QBR's or regional meetings.
- Min Three (3) years Technical sales experience with demonstrated selling success
- Five (5) years HVAC/R industry experience, or proven technical competence in other fields
- Experience and understanding of sales budgeting processes, forecasting and financial reporting and strategic plan development
- Outstanding written and oral English, numeracy, and proven cross-cultural skills
- Solid computer and digital skills including particularly excel and CRM
- Excellent analytical ability, self-motivated and an ability to manage complexity
- Marketing experience is a plus
- Must have current authorisation to work in Australia
Emerson is a leading global technology, software and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
We help customers in the world's most essential industries solve the biggest challenges of modern life. Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, and Innovation.
Our Causes – Planet, Humanity, Champion, Inclusion and Future – shape, define and fuel Emerson's culture while inspiring our innovative spirit and driving our focus.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or recently received your MBA degree, you'll find opportunities with us. Join our team and start your journey today!Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply on company website