- Review of Customer specifications / inputs and identify scope
- Follow the departmental and PMO Processes
- Generate Project documents and Drawings
- Engineering Design, freeze of project basic design (Finalize P&ID, Mechanical equipment, General Arrangement Drawing and bills of materials)
- Perform Piping & Structural Analysis and liaise with Mechanical Designer / Mechanical Engineer for design changes.
- Customer Engagement which includes customer KOM, Customer Queries, resolving deviation to specifications
- Ensure Quality of the project documentation
- Prepare Enquiry Datasheet / Material Requisition (MR) for Long Lead Mechanical items
- Sub Vendor offer review and Sub Vendor drawings / documents review
- Sub Vendor handling (follow up, design review meetings, escalations)
- Responsible for maintaining Quality records
- Monitor Mechanical work progress on project
- Perform Pre-FAT and FAT with Customer
- As Build Documentation and handover to services
- Perform Pressure Drop / Head Loss Calculation, Pipe Wall Thickness Calculation, Lifting Lug Calculation, etc.
- Provide Engineering technical support to E&I, Quality, Purchasing and Project Manager
- Report project status updates, variations in scope to the Project Manager
- Participate in internal and external audits and Kick Off meeting when required.
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry equipment, Instruments, Piping and structural work
- Good knowledge in application of various types of meters for Gas & Liquids Measurement, good working knowledge of ASME, ANSI, API, API MPMS, ISO & other industry standards related to Oil and Gas measurement services
- Familiar with Piping & Structural Welding and Non-destructive testing
- Good experience of Meter and Prover Sizing
- Ability to do stress analysis using CAESER-II / STAAD or equivalent packages
- Excellent analytical skills and results oriented
- Excellent Communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent drawing skills in AutoCAD / MicroStation
- Fluent with Microsoft Office
- Decisive, drive and ability to deliver effective and innovative solutions
Education and Experience:
B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 5 - 8 years of relevant experience.
Apply on company website