Emerson's 132 years of history have been filled with achievements and challenges that have driven innovative thinking and bold transformations, molding us into the company we are today. By joining us as a Pricing Resolution Specialist, you will review, find resolutions, and release orders that were put on hold based on set guidelines.
In this capacity, you will be responsible for reviewing orders put on hold and releasing them accurately and promptly. This gives you a very vital role in helping drive growth platforms and supporting operational pillars while striving for long-term value creation.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines!
In this role, you will:
- Review the order details and take appropriate action to resolve any issues.
- Continuously monitor and generate the report in Oracle for any new orders that will be put on hold.
- Ensure monitoring and prioritizing the release of High/Air shipment orders before the cut-off.
- Monitor aging orders on hold and regularly follow up with the concerned people.
- Identify the reason why the order was put on hold and email or call the attention of the people concerned.
- Escalate order issues to the appropriate support group.
For this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in any four-year business course or equivalent.
- 1 year of relevant experience in Customer Service, Inside Sales, or Quotations/Pricing.
- Possess strong accuracy and attention to detail, along with excellent organizational skills.
Who you are:
You have a strong sense of responsibility to accurately review customer orders and release them in a timely and accurate manner. You are customer-focused, understanding the value they give to our company and ensuring that they receive a positive experience without compromising our company's rules and regulations. You are proactive in providing the customers with the pertinent information needed for a timely release of their orders. You're interpersonally savvy and able to collaborate and efficiently work across all teams in the company.
Our Offer to You:
Make a difference with the work you do.
By joining Emerson, you will be given the opportunity to make a difference with the relevant and critical work you do in supporting long-term value creation for Emerson's business platforms and business units.
Apply on company website