Material Supply Planning
• Schedule and manage data extraction from the business systems to support supply planning requirements.
• Generate, plan and maintain master supply plan based on new demand sets for specific products and suppliers.
• Analyze and identify risks associated with the master supply plan, including manufacturing lead times, aging inventory, raw material scrap at the factory, inventory turns in the distribution center, etc.
• Issue supply plan and associated reports weekly.
• Maintain Supply Plan and firm planned orders in Oracle.
• Review and monitor the factory's performance against the supply plan.
• Generate, prepare, maintain and review the material supply plan across product lines in Systems and Solutions.
• Ensure that supply agreements with the factories are adhered to without putting the planning objectives and business needs at risk.
• Review and assess the readiness of the factory to meet the forecast for new product introductions.
• Review and define optimal level of Finished Goods supermarket at the factory based on business goals and financial limits.
• Serve as supply planning expert and drive process and tools improvement.
Internal and External Collaboration
• Coordinate with planning and procurement team to ensure that materials are available in line with the capacity available and customer requirements.
• Communicate analysis of supply plan changes and highlight areas of concern in the close in 12-week window to supply chain management. Monitor 4- 9-month view.
• Provide support to Demand Planning and Customer Care on key projects requiring supply-planned parts through regular communication meetings to set expectations and identify roadblocks.
• Contribute to the development of new processes, work procedures and tools to enhance efficiency and productivity of the people integral to the process.
• Collaborate with various supply chain teams to address process gaps, improve current procedures or drive initiatives.
• Conduct internal training and refresher related to supply planning.
Data Analysis, Reporting and Backup Support
• Supply weekly and monthly planning reports to internal and external customers.
• Create, review and update Process Maps and Work Instructions to standardize planning processes and ensures QMS compliance.
• Review relevant data and create action plans to resolve identified gaps in the process
• Support function for planning aspect of special / one-off projects.
• Provide support and back up for global planning activities as required
• Provide various monthly management reports - including KPI's, quad charts and higher management measures (as requested) to drive actions in line with business needs.
• Perform root cause analysis to identify true reasons for failure or misses so that appropriate actions can be taken.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Supply Chain, Manufacturing or Customer Service Operation
- Graduate of any 4-years course.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Has practical experience in using ERP systems like Oracle or SAP.
- Has above average verbal and written communication skills with good interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work on flexible work schedules
- Driven to succeed and highly motivated.
Apply on company website