Work on Interesting & Challenging Commercial Projects While Developing a Top-Tier Estimating Team Leverage Your Outstanding Estimating Skills to Own and Drive the Function at a Premier Firm If you combine deep experience and expertise in commercial construction estimating with the entrepreneurial mindset to develop and expand avitaldepartment, the role of Director of Estimating with P.J. Hoerr offers you some compelling opportunities. Consider:
- We set a high bar and have worked to build best-in-class operations across every department and P.J.Hoerr team, but there's still room to grow. We're looking for an estimating expert with the vision and know-how to take ownership of Estimating, set the bar,develop and growthe team andmake a good thing even better.
- Whether you are a Director of Estimating ready for a new challenge, or a Senior Estimator ready to step up and lead a team, you can expand your skills and experience as you enjoy interesting challenges, includinga wide scope of work and management responsibilities.
- While you'll work with a seasoned leadership team and talented professionals, you'll serve as our estimating SME. Your strong ideas will be welcome and there may be areas where you can teach us.
- You will enjoy the best of both worlds: a firm that is big enough to be involved in large, complex, high-value projects but still small enough that individual contributions are noticed and appreciated, and everyone is respected as a valuable team member.
- We have a great working environment with afamily-friendlyculture. We work hard and have fun doing it. If you're looking for a place where you can be happy and challenged for years to come, consider P.J. Hoerr. We offer highly competitive pay and astrong benefits package.
- 15+ years of experience in construction estimating, including extensive commercial construction estimating experience
- A bachelor's degree inCivil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or similar
- Professionalism with the ability, demeanor, and character to develop honest and trusted relationships with subcontractors, suppliers, design professionals and clients
- Ability to teach, motivate, manage and lead an estimating team; if you're a proven estimator with the disposition to manage, we can help you fill in any leadership gaps you may have
- Extensive knowledge in construction means, methods and costs
- Ability to work in a design/build environment and develop conceptual estimates from minimal information
Apply on company website