SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Englewood Community Hospital is a 100-bed acute-care hospital along Florida's Gulf Coast offering a wide variety of healthcare services. We strive to create a culture that fosters compassion and kindness. With the patient as our primary focus, we have been recognized for our efforts in the prevention and treatment of illnesses including heart disease, general surgery, emergency care, urology and orthopedics. Working with a team of dedicated community physicians, we are able to achieve our vision of being the healthcare provider of choice in the community we serve.
- Straight As 2012-2019 – Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
- The Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certification
- Total Knee
- Total Hip
- Heart Failure
- Acute Stroke Ready
- AHCA Primary Stroke Center Designation
- American College of Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Computed Tomography
Englewood Community Hospital is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed Radiology Technologist (Rad Tech) on a PRN/per diem/as-needed basis. ARRT (R) and Basic Life Support (BLS) required. Prior/recent acute-care Radiology Technologist experience is required. Flexible availability to cover various shift hours on weekdays and weekends is necessary for consideration.
The Radiology Technologist:
- Performs a variety of procedures/studies and assists in administration of contrast media to obtain high-quality radiographic and fluoroscopic images.
- Prepares and positions patients and equipment.
- Anticipates and responds quickly to patient and physician needs.
- Demonstrates concern and empathy to patients; Demonstrates accountability and responsibility.
- Maintains effective communication with patient; Maintains proactive communication with radiologists.
- Utilizes interedisciplinary approach to patient care; Collaborates and confers with the radiologists, colleagues and other members of the healthcare team as appropriate.
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now
- Completion of a 24-month Radiologic Technology program at an AMA-accredited institution
- Valid ARRT (R) certification
- Clear/active Florida state licensure (CRT)
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, and lifting of patients and/or equipment
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website