This analyst will be responsible for day-to-day support, liaise between IT and business, to gather projects scope requirements design and technical documents, implementation planning, coordinate with vendors, support the department and/or staff training programs to meet the needs of laboratory, radiology, cardiology, oncology & other ancillary services for the organization.
Department: Information Technology
Location: Englewood, NJ
Status: Full Time
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Job Essentials: The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements and competencies.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or any related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of system support and healthcare experience.
- Experience in clinical system implementations, specifically Laboratory, Radiology and Cardiology Information Systems preferred
- A working knowledge of laboratory, radiology and cardiology processes, procedures, and workflows.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a fast-moving team.
- Excellent organizational skills and detailed oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer friendly service orientation.
- A fast learner with exceptional follow-through.
- Ability to react and respond to complex situations with a calm and creative approach.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Project management experience, including working with cross-functional teams, is a plus.
- Previous experience with LIS systems, PACS Systems PowerScribe 360 and other Radiology and Cardiology imaging applications preferred.
- Experience with Sunquest LIS, Epic Beaker, Change Health PACs, PowerScribe 360 and Vital Vitrea Advanced is a plus.
- Strong knowledge on industries standards, DICOM, XDS, HL7 and others.
- Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) experience a plus.
- Experience with system architecture design, clinical system workflow development required.
- Strong technical, software & infrastructure experience a plus
Education Requirements: High School diploma required. Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or any related field is preferred.
Apply on company website