Enterprise Holdingshas an exciting opportunityfor aBuilding Maintenance Technician.The Building Maintenance Technician is responsible for the general maintenance and repair of building assets. This position is also responsible for basic maintenance and organization to ensure that facilities and equipment are in good condition at all times for customers and employees.
This is a Full-Time position starting at $16.20/hour and requires working a minimum of 40 hours weekly, with occasional overtime, typically between the hours of 7am 6pm. On a semi-annual basis, this position will require the employee to work from 6pm 4am for a period of 2-3 weeks at a time.
TheBuildingMaintenance Technician will be responsible for a wide variety of general building maintenance repairs and services including but not limited to:
- Routine general maintenance and repair work such as light electrical, plumbing, painting, carpet/floor cleaning, and snow and ice removal
- Timely completion of work orders generated by call-in requests or or as directed by the Facilities Manager
- Perform duties of the companys preventative maintenance program
- Effectively troubleshoot general problems in a timely manner
- Move items as needed (i.e. furniture, file cabinets, boxes, artwork etc.)
- Delivery of office and building supplies
- Small appliance and equipment installation (pressure washers, commercial vacuums, air compressors, etc)
- Workingoutside in all types of weather and temperatures as well as in a typical office environment
- Working on ladders or at other challenging heights
- Use a variety of equipment: a large assortment of vehicles (may include 15-passenger vans and airport buses), safety belts, 2-way radio or cellular phone, phone system, computer/tablet, printer, fax, cleaning tools and solutions
- Cleaning and maintenance of drainage or vacuum lines (i.e. dirty work)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
We are looking for career-minded individuals with strong problem-solving and communication skills,who enjoy working with hands-on projects and providing excellent customer service.
- One year or more of hands-on general building maintenance experience is required.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Experience withinstallation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of building mechanical systems, including HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems is preferred.
- Ability to lift at least 80 pounds repeatedly due to heavyequipment and snow removal duties
Apply on company website