Commute by Enterprise van-poolingallows groups of coworkers who live near one another to save time and money by commuting to work together each day.The Driver deliversvehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This opportunity is based out of the Sandy Springs area 30328
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years old
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past3 years
No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Must be willing to accept $10/hour
Apart from religious observation, must be flexible to work 40 hours/week. All shifts are 8am-5pm.
- Applicants will be required to submit to and successfully complete a drug test.
Apply on company website