Vive Adolescent Care is a new-age, progressive treatment center for children, adolescents, and young adults (up to 17). With a dedicated, focused approach to Mental Health, Vive is revolutionizing the treatment paradigm.
- Family-centric organization offering a great quality of life
- Small, focused patient panel of 7-10 patients to follow
- Cutting edge treatments – Vitamin Infusion, Hyperbaric Chamber, & Functional Medicine
- 4-day work week (finish most days around 3p/3:30p)
- Pre-/Post- Analysis Research encouraged to continue progressive ethos
- Low intensity, 1:6 call
- Overstaffed, comprehensive support team with scribes
Compensation & Benefits
- Customized salary based on schedule and workload
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance; medical contribution by employer
- Relocation allowance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid malpractice
Enjoy living & working in a rapidly growing & desirable community located in southwest Utah (Washington County) that's continually recognized as one of the top destinations due to year-round warm weather, golf courses, and proximity to Zion National Park. This city of more than 80,000 residents offers a regional airport with direct, daily flights (SLC, Denver, PHX, Dallas, Vegas & more), endless trails for mountain biking, hiking & off-roading, relaxing resorts & spas, indoor & outdoor theaters & a wide array of festivals, concerts and other events. Located 1.5-hrs from Las Vegas and 4-hrs from Salt Lake City.
Job ID#: KI-2107-89357
Vive Adolescent Care is a new-age, progressive treatment center for children, adolescents, and young adults (up to 17). With a dedicated, focuse...
Apply on company website