Class A CDL Truck Driver - Great Hourly Wage!
EnviroServe – Cleveland, OHJob Description
EnviroServe is Currently Seeking Safe, Reliable and Qualified Drivers!
Class A Starting Rate $24.00/Hour ($24.25 after 1st. 90 Days)
EnviroServe offers competitive hourly pay and benefits that include:
- Class A : $24.00 starting hourly pay ($24.25 after 90 days)
- Overtime after 40 hours worked
- Established Annual Pay Raises
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Personal Days
- Per diem for Overnight stays
- Incentive Bonus Programs and Annual Work Boot Allowance
- FSA and HSA Medical Insurance options along with Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Free Life Insurance at 1x Annual Base Salary
- 401K with a 50% match up to the first 8% of wages
Become a part of the growing EnviroServe team! EnviroServe is a environmental services company that transports hazardous and non-hazardous waste from generator sites to various disposal sites while operating a fleet of Vacuum & Transport Tankers, Rolloffs, Vans, and Flatbeds. Our parent company is Savage Services which is a long standing privately held company positioned for continued growth.
Our team is currently seeking hardworking CDL drivers for our Cleveland, OH branch.
What you can expect as an EnviroServe Driver:
- 72 hours of paid orientation and safety training and up to two weeks of paid on-the-job training
- Average 8 - 12 hour working days with possibility of being dispatched throughout the week
- Average work week between 45 - 65 hours with weekend resets
- Mixture of regional and local work
- Dedicated equipment for each driver. No slip-seating
- Hands-on work with regards to loading and unload activities
- Drum Division activities normally consist of loading 53' van trailers with 55 gallon drums, totes, cubic yard bags or palletized skids of hazardous and non-hazardous waste with drum dolly's and pallet jacks
- A hard-working family atmosphere, flexible dispatchers, and accessible management
- 1 year verifiable CDL driving experience
- 1-year verifiable tanker experience preferred
- 1-year verifiable hazmat experience preferred
- No more than 1 at-fault accident and 2 speeding convictions within the past 36 months
- No DUI/DWI or felony convictions within the past 7 years
- Preferably previous experience with hazardous waste manifests, hazardous material table, waste codes, container labeling and vehicle placarding.
If this employment opportunity is something that you may be interested in, please feel free to submit a resume by applying to this job post or:
Fax resume to (216) 642-1474
Apply in person at: 4600 Brookpark Road, Cleveland Ohio 44134
Additional information about EnviroServe and Savage Services can be gained by visiting our websites at www.enviroserve.com and www.savageservices.com/savage-companies
- Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer.
- Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
- California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
Apply on company website