EnviroServe is Currently Seeking Safe, Reliable and Qualified Drivers in the Bridgeport, OH and Wheeling, WV areas!
Class A Starting Rate $24.00/Hour ($24.25 after 1st. 90 Days)
EnviroServe offers competitive hourly pay and benefits that include:
- Class A : $24.00 starting hourly pay ($24.25 after 90 days)
- Overtime after 40 hours worked
- Established Annual Pay Raises
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Personal Days
- Perdiem for Overnight stays
- Incentive Bonus Programs and Annual Work Boot Allowance
- FSA and HSA Medical Insurance options along with Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Free Life Insurance at 1x Annual Base Salary
- 401K with a 50% match up to the first 8% of wages
Regional Runs, Home Every Weekend
Become a part of the growing EnviroServe team! EnviroServe is a environmental services company that transports hazardous and non-hazardous waste from generator sites to various disposal sites while operating a fleet of Vacuum & Transport Tankers, Rolloffs, Vans, and Flatbeds. Our parent company is Savage Services which is a long standing privately held company positioned for continued growth.
Our team is currently seeking safe, reliable and hardworking CDL drivers for our Wheeling, WV branch.
What you can expect as an EnviroServe Driver:
- 72 hours of paid orientation and safety training and up to two weeks of paid on-the-job training
- Average 8 - 12 hour working days with possibility of being dispatched throughout the week
- Average work week between 40 - 60 hours with weekend resets
- Mixture of regional and local work
- Dedicated equipment for each driver. No slip-seating
- Some hands-on work with regards to loading and unload activities.
- A hard-working family atmosphere, flexible dispatchers, and accessible management
- 1 year verifiable CDL driving experience
- No more than 1 at-fault accident and 2 speeding convictions within the past 36 months
- No DUI/DWI or felony convictions within the past 7 years
If this employment opportunity is something that you may be interested in, please feel free to submit a resume by applying to this job post or:
Apply directly online at https://drivercareers-savageservices.icims.com/jobs/3919/class-a-or-b-driver--up-to-77k-annually/job?hub=6
Fax resume to (216) 642-1474 or Call (216) 402-0822 for more information.
Apply in person at: 420 Fulton st. Wheeling, WV 26003
Additional information about EnviroServe and Savage Services can be gained by visiting our websites at www.enviroserve.com and www.savageservices.com/savage-companies
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 per hour
Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran's Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
EnviroServe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website