Drum Dock Coordinator About the Job
The position will hold the title of Drum Dock Coordinator and will be responsible for all daily dock activity. EnviroServe is a hazardous industrial waste remediation and transportation company whose fleet consists of vacuum tankers, rolloff trucks, box vans, flatbeds, and pickup trucks. The Drum Dock Coordinator will be responsible for the loading and unloading trucks, along with properly identifying, scanning and segregating of all in and out bound drums.
The Manager will report directly to the Operations/Dispatcher Manager to ensure compliance with EPA, DOT and RCRA regulations and laws.
· Loading and unloading multiple trucks.
· Determines time and equipment required for loading outbound shipments.
· Tracks all containers to ensure delivery to multiple disposal facilities.
· Responds to all unscheduled inbound deliveries.
· Scanning / tracking of all inbound and outbound dock movements.
· Responsible for loading supplies per customers / dispatchers request.
· Responsible for reporting damages, shortages or overages on all loads.
· Provides information by answering questions and requests.
· Prepares inventory reports and relevant paperwork.
· Contributes to team effort by taking a pro-active role in solving problems and personally ensuring company tasks and operations are accomplished smoothly.
· Responsible for inventorying and reordering supplies.
· Previous warehouse / inventory experience required.
· Previous knowledge of DOT and RCRA regulations.
· Hazardous hauling knowledge or experience is a plus!
· Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
· MS Excel, Word and Outlook experience is a plus.
· Ability to work in fast paced work environment where priorities and workloads are constantly in flux.
· Requires a person with a creative thought process who is extremely detail oriented.
· CDL license is a plus.
Organizational skills are needed to manage a variety of different, fast-paced tasks. It cannot be over-emphasized how important it is to stay organized. While the job can be stressful at times, it is very rewarding the see the final product come together and is best suited to creative thinkers with the ability to multitask effectively.
Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran's Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
EnviroServe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website