Envision Physician Services is excited to be offering a new, competitive compensation package! Envision Physician Services is offering full-time opportunities for CRNAs at Peninsula Regional Medical Center (PRMC) in Salisbury, Maryland only 30 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean. This award winning facility is home to the state-of-the-art Robert T. Adkins, M.D. Emergency/Trauma Center and performs more than 18,000 surgeries, 600 total joints and welcomes 1900 births per year. PRMC is also a proud affiliate of the Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network.
-As valued members of the Care Team, CRNAs provide anesthesia for a variety of cases, including general, obstetrics/gynecology, orthopedics, neuro, ENT, vascular, urology, healthy pediatrics and dental.
CRNA Opportunity Highlights:
- Care Team model: 13 physicians and 25 CRNAs staffing 16 ORs, 3 Endo Suites and 2 Surgery Centers.
- CRNAs place epidurals, spinals, arterial lines and administer medications.
- Flexible scheduling with variable shifts totaling 80 hours bi-weekly. Overtime available and paid at time and half over 80 hours.
- Benefits start day one- No waiting period! Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, voluntary short/long term disability, Health Savings account and more!
- 401(k) with contribution, CME and tiered PTO.
- Company covers 100% of the cost for professional and liability insurance including tail coverage.
Peninsula Regional Medical Center, part of the Peninsula Regional Health System, is an acute-care facility with 362 beds and offers the widest array of specialty and subspecialty services on the Delmarva Peninsula, including inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, subacute and emergency/trauma services. Peninsula Regional is an affiliate of the Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network that provides new opportunities for research, diagnostic, treatment, and disease prevention advances.
Situated in the heart of the Delmarva Peninsula of Maryland, Salisbury is truly the Crossroads of Delmarva. It ranks among the 100 Best Communities for Young People (2008), was designated an All-American City in 2010 and is the largest city on Marylands Eastern Shore. Salisbury is the epicenter of several major East Coast cities, making it the ideal place to live and work. It is located within 125 miles of Baltimore, Philadelphia, Washington, DC and Norfolk and is only 30 minutes from the beaches of Ocean City.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
JOB DETAILSEnvision Physician Services is excited to be offering a new, competitive compensation package! Envision Physi...
Apply on company website