Saint Peter's University Medical Center in New Brunswick, NJ is hiring an Emergency Medicine Physician. Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency MedicineFacility Information
Saint Peters University Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of central New Jersey for more than a century. It has grown to become a technologically advanced, 478-bed teaching hospital that provides a broad array of services to the community. As a member of the Saint Peters Healthcare System, the hospital is a non-profit, acute care facility sponsored by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Metuchen, NJ. The hospital treats more than 30,000 inpatients and more than 200,000 outpatients annually.
- 70,000 annual Emergency Department visits with 24,000 annual Pediatric visits
- 14-bed PEDS ED with 11 private rooms and Pediatric Fast Track area
- Adult Fast Track with 12 beds
- Recently expanded Adult ED
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage
- Scribe coverage
- A large acute-care area for more serious injuries and illnesses
- Fully equipped Resuscitation/Trauma Room
- Bedside ultrasound available
- Well developed protocols for STEMI, Stroke, and Sepsis
- Excellent throughput metrics
- Paragon EMR system
- Major clinical affiliate with Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences
Awards and Recognition
- The only NICU in New Jersey to earn the Beacon Award for Excellence
- "Magnet Hospital" for nursing
- Designated by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer four times in a row
- Graded by the Hospital Safety Score as one of the nations safest hospitals
- US News and World Report regionally ranked Saint Peters on the Best Hospitals List
New Brunswick, New Jersey, is located in Middlesex County and is home to Rutgers University. The city is nicknamed "The Health Care City" to reflect the importance of the city's healthcare industry.
- 30 minutes from Staten Island
- 1 hour from New York City and the New Jersey beaches
- 2 hours to Philadelphia and Atlantic City
- 15-block downtown area with nearly 50 restaurants
- Home to State Theatre New Jersey, Crossroads Theatre, and George Street Playhouse
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website