Estimated compensation is minimum of $450,000.00/annually, and maximum is $500,000.00/annually.
Opportunity for a Diagnostic Radiologist in South Florida
Great Colleagues. Great Culture. Lucrative Compensation Package
Are you a radiology innovator? Seeking a Diagnostic Radiologist (BE/BC ABR or AOBR) to join our expanding team in South Florida. Experience an exceptional quality of practice with true colleagues. Our group is radiologist-led on the local level and fully supported with robust tools and resources.
With no state income tax, a lower cost of living, the option of either a relaxed or more active lifestyle, supported by a flexible staffing model, South Florida affords you the ability to get more for your money-from housing to the daily cost of living.
Join our collegial radiology team at HCA Florida JFK Medical Center, located in South Florida.
- Monday- Friday schedule 8am - 4pm
- Radiologist-led on the local, regional, and national level
- Smaller, collegial teams with day-to-day operational control fully supported by the tools and resources from a leading national medical group
- Regular, predictable work hours-all cases go to Envision Connect Technology Teleradiology after 11pm on weekdays and 5pm on weekends
- Long-term stable contract
- Strong and longstanding relationship with HCA
- Fully supported by colleagues covering multiple service lines (e.g., emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia)
- Diagnostic radiologist competent in most modalities
- No mammography required
- Emergency Radiology
- Leading-edge technology including proprietary software and various AI integrations, that streamlines case delivery and fosters a flexible workflow to ensure an exceptional quality of practice.
- Start Date Bonus - $50,000
- Relocation Bonus- $10,000
- Flexible vacation/PTO
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Full health benefits on day one
- CME stipend, and 401K for full-time employees
- Unparalleled clinician and wellness tools and resources
About the Facility
- 527-bed, acute-care medical and surgical facility has been serving the community of Palm Beach County, Florida for more than 50 years.
- 2021 Get with The Guidelines Gold Plus Target Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus and Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll from the American Heart Association.
- Comprehensive Community Cancer Program from the Commission on Cancer
- Part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
About the Community
- Lake Worth is a community in Palm Beach County, home to the best beaches in South Florida. 14 tropical beaches span 47 miles along the Atlantic Ocean. There is a beach to fit your every mood.
- Cultural Offerings: world class museums and galleries, concerts, festivals and musicals, parks, and art galleries, just to name a few things Palm Beach has to offer.
- Recreational Offerings: boating, fishing, snorkeling, and paddle boarding, biking, golfing, and more. Palm Beach has something to offer everyone!
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Jennifer Huppertz, Clinical Radiology Recruiter, at Jennifer.Huppertz@EnvisionHealth.com or 843-637-6741.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website