The Client Executive position provides an exceptional opportunity for a career-minded individual who wants to make a meaningful contribution within our organization. The complexity of accounts and innovative service offering fosters both a challenging and rewarding learning environment that will enable one to grow both professionally and financially. This position leads our middle market client service team, proactively identifying and meeting client needs, enabling retention and growth of a defined book of business from a client service perspective.
This position is a senior, client-facing role responsible for directly supporting Property & Casualty Insurance client relationship management efforts. The position supports and coordinates service activity and is a key member of the client service team, responsible for delivery of the program-level strategy and providing consultation to middle market clients.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assists Producers in all aspects of client servicing and developing new and renewal business
· Ensures EPIC Team understands overall client needs, service delivery methods, and performance requirements always needed to exceed client requirements.
· Identifies and coordinates appropriate EPIC resources to support clients in implementation of all strategies, including client-specific renewal strategies.
· Works collaboratively with Producers, Risk Control Consultants, Claims Manager, and Support Personnel for the development and delivery of risk summaries, stewardship reports, loss analysis/stratification information for clients, etc.
· Coordinates the efforts of the Client Manager and other colleagues to service clients efficiently. May handle all aspects of client relationships on certain accounts.
· Provides management and oversight of the timely and accurate completion of mid-term endorsements, certificates, invoices, audits, etc.
· Provide guidance for review of client exposure and identify recommendations for program coverages.
· Oversees colleague mentorship, training, and development.
· Travels as needed to meet with clients, and assists in the production of new accounts, when required.
· Bachelor's Degree preferred.
· Property & Casualty License and ability to successfully maintain required licensing through required Continuing Education.
· At least seven to ten years of appropriate insurance experience, coupled with project and account team management and leadership experience.
· Excellent negotiation skills and in-depth working knowledge of the insurance business within assigned clients' industries as well as knowledge of all major lines of business.
· Strong proficiency in MS Office programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Evidence of ability to become proficient in internal EPIC software tools and systems. Proficiency in Sagitta and ImageRight is preferred.
· Professional Designation preferred (CPCU, CIC, CRM, etc.).
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong leadership skills within Property and Casualty servicing function, with experience in delegation, coaching, and mentoring of colleagues.
· Strong aptitude for interpretation of coverage forms, contractual agreements, and financial statements.
· Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
· Client service focused with a high degree of professionalism.
· Detail-oriented, technical ability to identify, create, and present data.
· Strong understanding of professional and industry standards and practices.
WHY JOIN US?
- 15th Largest Broker in US
- Voted " Best Place to Work" in the Insurance Industry
- Awesome Benefits: 401K matching, unlimited Managed Time Off, Work from Home Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Award Programs (Trips!).
Apply on company website