Date: Feb 14, 2020
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value.
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
You will contribute to continuous improvement and automation of existing platforms through the business and IT development.
You will also help with:
- Take part to fault resolution and service deliveries for the Business systems in the production environment
- Investigate and resolve problems in order to stabilize and optimize customer services including cross platform analysis
- Establish and maintain relationships and cooperation with other areas in order to provide a high quality of customer services and communication
- Take part in the planning and implementations of all application changes
- Provide mentoring and support for the FrontOffice BSS team.
- Over 4 years experience in application Administration or relevant IT experience
- Hands on Unix/Linux OS command line experience
- Shell (sh) scripting experience or other scripting languages - medium level
- SQL - PL/SQL code troubleshooting/debugging experience – medium level
- Work experience with similar systems: Billing, Charging or Invoicing is a plus
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- PHP and HTML knowledge is a plus
- Can work independently and be self-motivated
- Analytical approach to problems, solution thinker and problem identifier
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- Team player, constantly sharing and collaborating with his team mates and other counterparts.
Benefits to suit your dreams (What's in it for you?)
• Contract type: full time;
• 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
• Medical & life insurance;
• Career plan mentoring;
• Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
• Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
• Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
• In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
• Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
• & more other benefits that the recruiting we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there's a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.
Apply on company website