Date: Aug 7, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
CCES (Cloud Core Exposure Server) is a commercial realization of the 3GPP Network Function NEF.
It builds on programmability of 5GC (SBA/MSA/CNA), expose network capabilities and structured data from 5G Core domain, to enable automated control loops for different use cases, thereby creating new revenue streams for the operator.
CCES is fully developed based on Cloud Native principles, with a software architecture based on micro service technology, with common development framework across portfolio of products, deployable on containers on bare metal or VMs and fully stateless with separation of business logic and data storage.
We sincerely invite you to join us, witness the coming success at the same time to develop your personal competence and career.
We can offer you:
- Taking the opportunities to participate Ericsson's global R&D projects
- Following the trend of software development and new technology (e.g. 5G, big data, machine learning, etc.)
- Enjoying the atmosphere of encouraging innovation and collaboration
- Work with product owner to understand customer requirements and come up with solutions
- Work in Agile software development process to develop new features in an efficient way
- Handle customer inquiry or perform product maintenance work with strong trouble-shooting skills
- Design documentation like component description and modeling during system design and implementation
- Co-operate with colleagues in Europe to ensure the software delivery on time with good quality
To be successful in the role you must have
- Min years of experience: 3 years
- Technical oriented personality and passion on broader skills in software development and continuous integration.
- Collaboration and good communication skills across multiple teams.
- Ability to work independently and respond to multiple and conflicting requests under tight deadlines and in a dynamic working environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both oral and written English.
- Clear mind, ability to break down complexity and communicate things in a clear manner.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, identify and resolve issue, mindset of distributed system.
- Innovated mindset to break routines and make continuous improvement.
- Good programming skills in Java, familiar with Java Core (Java 8 or later)
- Good knowledge of Multi-thread programming, Garbage collection, OO concept, design principles, patterns, No-SQL Database (PostgreSQL, Cassandra). Performance tuning experience is preferred
- Familiar with Microservice, Container, and Kubernetes technology, Helm - Package Management Tool, Python, Shell, and Golang, Netty, Spring-Cloud, Git, Maven, Gradle build tool
- Familiar with MSA (Microservice Architecture), Web Application development experience, Technique blog, open source / GitHub project is plus
- Familiar with TCP, HTTP protocols and automation test frameworks and skilled in writing test cases with JUnit in Java is preferred
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 417463
Apply on company website