As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Developer for ADP development and maintenance. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, software design, verification, and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We prioritize in multi-functional teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
Looking forward to your joining!
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Be responsible for trouble shooting and customer support
- Be responsible for continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
To be successful in the role you must have
- University bachelor or higher degree.
- Good development on Golang, and/or Java, and/or C/C++, and/or Python.
- Solid experience on Linux/Unix
- Good English communication skills (both in written and verbal)
- Working experience with cross function in team
- Innovative and solution thinking abilities. Open-mind and willingness to take challenge.
Below experience as a plus
- Good Trouble shooting competence
- Familiar with software version control tool, such as Git, etc.
- Experience on System design and/or BIG development project
- Development experience on Kubernetes environment
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 466282
Apply on company website