Date: Jul 13, 2020
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.We believe in!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things. Therefore, we believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes. We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane. What we believe i
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other's technical competence deeply.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
As SOIV Agile Tester, responsible for planning, executing and analyzing test cases according to the prioritized backlog with focus on continuous improvements to reduce failures of test executions and to improve accuracy, intelligence in the test system and its automation framework. Therefore we expect the individual to strive for both improvements and competence developmentYou will,
- Develop test automation strategy with our operational needs, keeping Test automation framework up to date.
- Analyze customer solutions/configurations to identify changes to our testing. Develop and hold technical test presentations, demo's & proposals.
- Work with test tools on potential activities & solutions. Develop scripts to integrate tools and test cases.
- Support deployment of our solutions at customer sites engaging with the onsite team.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Stay abreast on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Build Intellectual capital assets for reuseDevelop collaterals on the latest test automation and related trends, point of views and standard methodologies documents.
- Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling. Drive continuous improvements of products and way of working
- OSS/BSS Products and solutions Knowledge. Charging System overall solution with Ericsson Nodes competence on AIR, AF, OCC, SDP, NGVS, NGCRS, CCN, EMA, EMM. Charging and Bylining in One solution with component level depth in EOC, ECM, BSCS, CS and MM.
- Solid experience in defining Test Anatomy, Test Strategy and Test Modelling. Test writing skills in TTCN and script writing skills (Shell, Python). Test development Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Product Development/Technical Knowledge. Lean and Agile knowledge and skills
- Solid knowledge in product verification and automation of testing processes with knowledge of Tools and Simulators like JMeter, FFS etc.
- Good at Innovating and Problem Solving. Delivers results and meeting partners expectations. Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Education: B.E.(Bachelor of Engineering)/B.Tech/MCA
- Good English Communication Skills
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?To prepare for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, outstanding career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Apply on company website