Date: Apr 8, 2020
We are now looking for a Senior Catalog & Order Management Solution Architect with and End to End BSS Understanding. You will have the ability to build principles, models and guidelines from strategies. You will convert requirements to develop cost efficient solutions that are consistent between business, information and technology. You will, also interact with internal stakeholders and external customers to define and provide solutions improving their competitive position. Finally, to act as an internal consultant for the many OSS/BSS best practices aligned with TM Forum and other standards.
- Analyze and break down strategies into architectural capabilities in pre-study phase
- Translate requirements to a cost-efficient solution architecture
- Architecture compliance and apply best practices throughout the complete solution lifecycle
- Implement architectural knowledge and EA patterns for the delivery of large SI projects
- Lead the all technical activities of the Catalog and Order Management Project Delivery
- Education: Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering
- Domain experience: Minimum 15 years of Extensive E2E BSS Domain Knowledge and 7 years only with Catalog and Order Management.
- Experience and expertise in Ericsson products and solutions including ECM (Ericsson Catalog Manager) / EOC (Ericsson Order Care), Charging System and BSCS etc.
- Lead Architect experience in complex Telecom IT Transformation Projects preferably in Catalog and Order Management, Charging System and other BSS Solutions
- Experience and expertise in all phases of a system integration project life cycle with DevOps/Agile experience
Role is flexible for hiring either in Nigeria or South Africa.
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: South Africa (ZA) || || Johannesburg || IT
Req ID: 346688
Apply on company website