Date: Jun 15, 2020
Ericsson is driving 5G standardization and was the largest contributor to the standardization body in 3GPP during 2018. Ericsson is committed to rapidly applying these standards to our technology development. Ericsson is a technology leader in 5G. Pioneering customers select us as their 5G partner and we are first with commercial live networks in four continents. This includes multiple operators in both the US and South Korea, as well as in Switzerland, Australia and UAE. We have publicly announced commercial 5G deals with more than 20 named operator customers. In India, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for India's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers.Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are looking for a member to be part of our Managed Services team! As a part of our MSIP Deployment team, you will play a key role in running the delivery of services and resources on our “live” customer network, broadcast platform and/or IS/IT infrastructure.
Based on our customer's network specifics, you will ensure the coordination of our technology integration deployment, the quality of the implementation, the adequacy of the testing procedures and tools, the accurate acceptance and the smooth handover to our operations team according to Ericsson's and the customer's network particularities and requirements.You Will,
- Manage end-to-end deployment and delivery of integration activities for specific customer, including preparation of the live customer network or IS/IT infrastructure and assisting the program manager in resources and timing definition and tracking
- Validate and approve integration test results for a new service, terminal and equipment type or vendor
- Secure the availability and accuracy of the customer's asset configuration information to be used by all delivery units
- Ensure deployment management activities are efficiently performed and supported by other delivery organizations and functions
- Seek customer approval for deployment solutions and negotiate penalties in the case of customer non-acceptance
- Participate on various change management boards, and forums as needed and coordinate customer participation as vital
- Ensure acceptance tests are performed locally and globally with customer involvement and approval as vital
- Approve the release and deployment strategy based on customer requirements and ensure execution of accurate hand-over to operations
- Continuously work towards efficiency, improvements and quality in service delivery
- Deployment and integration delivery management
- Change management
- Release and deployment management
- Efficiency improvement management
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Deciding and initiating action
- Results-oriented and commercial thinking
- Persuading and influencing
- Relating and networking
Skills: Circle Head, Managed Services
Last Date To apply: 3rd Jult 2020
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Apply on company website