As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for Integration and Verification engineers who will verify, test & maintain our OpenStack based network function virtualization (NFV) platform, including verifying CEE(IaaS), CCD(K8s_aaS), SDI(Software defined Hardware) & SDN together with EO(Cloud Orchestrator), which provides an NFV and Cloud-Native Infrastructure for our Ericsson and 3PP VNFs/cNFs/Applications.
- Verify every release of SW packages of CEE, CCD, SDN
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Design and integrate infrastructure from open source components and perform troubleshooting in internal as well as customer networks
- Take part in the full development cycle from system design, through development, integration, verification, and deployment to customer support
- Constantly develop your competences
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or extensive experience in related area
- Fluency in English both written and oral
- Strong hands-on mentality and flexibility to perform whatever task that needs to be done in the software development cycle
- Solid understanding of software development, from design and architecture through verification, release, and customer support
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Understanding of shell scripting (e.g., Python, bash), IP, OpenStack, Kuberbetes
- Passion and engagement in constantly making things better
- Virtualization (e.g., KVM, QEMU, Libvirt) and Cloud technologies (e.g., OpenStack, Kubernetes/Docker, SDN)
- Ericsson CEE, CCD, SDN, Edge Compute
- IP networking concepts and packet analysis (e.g., Ethernet, TCP/IP, Wireshark / tcpdump)
- Python, Java, C/C+
- Configuration management (e.g., Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack)
- DevOps tools (e.g., Git, Gerrit, Jenkins)
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || [[mfield2]]
Apply on company website