Date: Feb 12, 2020
Be responsible for 4G/5G Power Amplifier hardware design and corresponding verifications. You should give competitive power amplifier solution, prepare schematics and ensure the layout quality. Competitiveness and performance of the design is the key indicator of the designer.
- Radio hardware design for dedicated hardware unit, such as radio unit
- Develop and verification for High Quality Products
- Perform Trouble Shooting during higher level system integration
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Power Amplifier design technology
Qualification & Requirement:
- Minimum master degree in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge with >=3 years experiences
- Good radio knowledge of wireless radio transceiver
- Good communication skill
- English reading and writing is mandatory and oral English shall be fairly good
- Good understanding of Tele-communication
- Responsible and professional in team
- Knowledge with radio design software for necessary simulations, such as ADS etc.
- Skilled with radio test related instruments, such as signal generator, signal spectrum analyzer, network analyzer etc.
- Proven experience on high power level and high efficiency power amplifier design
- Experience with tele-communication radio products is preferred
- Experience with mass production radio unit products is highly preferred
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Chengdu || R&D
Req ID: 329109
Apply on company website