As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity are here for you!
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working.
We are now looking forward to your joining!You will
- Be responsible for the digital design parts including circuit design and verification in 4G/5G radio base station.
- Tackle troubles in product development or maintenance.
- Generate design and verification documents.
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in communication, computer science, Electronic engineering, Electromagnetic and microwave technology, or wireless communication.
- At least 2+ years of digital hardware design or maintenance experience.
- Highly ability of self-motivated, analysis and tackle problems independently.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, CET-6 or above.
- Good communication skills and social ability.
- Solid experience in digital circuit, high-speed design and timing analysis.
- Solid experience in bring-up and debug board design and fully test functionality and performance, with test equipment (logic analyzer, oscilloscope, Spectrum analyzer and so on).
- Solid hands-on ability in schematic capture and layout review with standard tools (e.g. Cadence, Mentor).
- Excellent knowledge of CPU system, power, clock, FPGA application.
- Excellent knowledge of EMC, thermal and safety.
- Crafting & Innovating personalities.
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 594323
Apply on company website