Date: Apr 15, 2020
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world's mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.Job Summary:
E2E Network Solutions, as part of the DNEW NSV organization, is responsible for end-to-end solution development within Business Area Networks. As part of our operations we drive end-to-end solution development in the area of Private Networks (PN), ERS solutions and providing e2e PoC and trail support for various CU teams. E2E solutions target our classical customers the operators and enable them to address end customers in the enterprise segment in the right way. We are now looking for an experienced e2e solution test engineer with RAN competence, able to work with other domains to make the network e2e, to ensure the development of creative and technically state of the art solutions being involved in the research and development process to ensure the development of high quality, innovative solutions using the most appropriate technology available across that area.
- E2E Integration and Verification of solution aspects with focus on RAN
- Analyze customers network configurations and propose evolution steps
- Influence the solution design solutions to meet our customer's requirements
- Drive continuous improvements in the area of solution verification
- Work well with other Ericsson organizations as well as CUs and customers
- Develop, prepare and deliver Demos on groundbreaking technology
- RAN and e2e technologies (O-RAN, V-RAN, orchestration, network slicing, security, synchronization)
- RAN mobility, NW sharing principles
- RAN NW planning including aspects of carrier aggregation and spectrum sharing
- RAN architectures: D-. C-, E-RAN
- System Product and Target Solution Pre-Sales, Development, Delivery and Life Cycle Management
- Academic degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge (at least 5 years) from working in R&D in the Ericsson RAN portfolio
- Hands-on and/or troubleshooting experience with the Ericsson radio nodes is a must
- Having sound experiences with E2E solution development activities or similar is a must
- Ideally you also have experience working with regions/CUs and customers with good requirement understanding
- Highly developed analytical and interpersonal skills. Interest in technical areas of the deliveries is of advantage.
- Teammate and results oriented.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Apply on company website