Date: Apr 15, 2020
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn't just a deal. It's a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.' We've never had a greater opportunity to drive change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
E2E Network Solutions, as part of the Digital Services Solutions organization in RDPS (R&D, Portfolio and Strategy), is responsible for end-to-end solution development within Business Area Digital Services (DGS). As part of our operations we drive TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) efficient solutions for programmable 4G and 5G core networks, automated operations and digital engagements across the BDGS portfolio and provide e2e PoC, Demos and trail support for various CU teams. E2E solutions target our classical customers the operators and enable them to address end customers in the enterprise segment in the right way.
We are now looking for a very experienced e2e solution developer and architect to ensure the development of creative and technically state of the art solutions being involved in the research and development process to ensure the development of high quality, innovative solutions using the most appropriate technology available across that area.Key Responsibilities:
- E2E Integration & Verification of solution aspects with focus on DGS
- Analyze customers network configurations and propose evolution steps
- Influence the solution design to meet our customer's requirements
- Drive continuous improvements in the area of solution verification
- Interact with other Ericsson organizations as well as CUs and customers
- Develop, prepare and deliver Demos on groundbreaking technology
- Academic degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge (at least 5 years) from working in R&D in the Ericsson DGS portfolio
- Knowledge about the latest DGS/Core technologies, preferably working experience with 5G and Cloud Native
- Knowledge in 3p Cloud Solutions, eg RedHat, Juniper, VMware and relevant SDN technologies
- Hands-on and/or troubleshooting experience with the Ericsson Core nodes is a must
- Having sound experiences with E2E solution development activities or similar is a must
- Ideally you also have experience working with regions/CUs and customers with good requirement understanding
- Highly developed analytical and interpersonal skills. Interest in technical areas of the deliveries is of advantage.
- Teammate and goal oriented.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Apply on company website