As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Are you driven to design the best 5G radios in the world? The Radio System Developer will develop the radio products that will take Ericsson and our customers forward into 5G. The position is integral in the design, integration, test, and manufacturing of our radio products. Interacting with our hardware, software, integration, verification, and factory teams, you will lead the systemization of new radio products and support the implementation throughout the project.
- Be part of an exciting journey starting with requirements derived from customer requests into a phase of study and requirement break-down
- Work with a group of hardworking developers in various systemization tasks
- Allocate and break-down requirements into lower level design blocks (Filter Unit, PA, receiver, transmit chain, Antenna)
- Perform analysis and final calculation of specifications (filter rejection, link budgets, power budgets, thermal analysis, interface definition)
- Provide support for radio integration, performance verification and test result analysis
To be successful in the role you must have
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working directly with radio products (systemization, hardware design, integration, or test).
- B.Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D. degree in a relevant area, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated background in the system design and/or hardware design of radios or major radio components such as power amplifiers, filters, transceivers, antennas.
- Analytic mentality, high capacity, result oriented and ability to deliver under pressure
- Background in communications theory and digital signal processing
- Knowledge of 3GPP specifications, especially in Radio performance characteristics
- Experience in the development and analysis of simulations, knowledge of simulation environments like ADS and/or MATLAB is an asset
- Ability to multi-task, meet time frames and manage different tasks at the same time
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written, providing effective communication building positive relationships internally as well as externally
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position, and may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (877) 338-9966 for further assistance.
Primary country and city: Canada (CA) || || Ottawa || ProdMgt
Req ID: 538033
Apply on company website