Date: Feb 21, 2020
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
We are now looking for a General Ledger Accountant to perform general ledger, fixed asset and statutory and taxes accounting in accordance with the process documentation and standard Ericsson Business Process (EBP) Activity Description. Contribute to improvements in the Period End Closing (PEC) process (F&A PEC Expert User assignment). The result is a correct general ledger including fixed assets in each company's books, as well as correctly reported and paid taxes.You will also:
- Monitor pre system interfaces
- Analyze and/or calculate valuation
- Process journal vouchers
- Perform account reconciliations
- Coordinate/perform closing activities
- Complete the Ericsson Consolidations System BPC
- Perform assigned tasks as a F&A PEC Expert User
- Degree in finance, accounting or similar field.
- 2-3 years working experience in Finance
- Accounting & Reporting Skills
- Financial Acumen Skills
- Financial Analysis Skills
- Adapting & Responding to Change
Benefits to suit your dreams (What's in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there's a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.
Apply on company website