Date: Oct 17, 2019
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager, are you interested? As a Service Delivery Manager, you accelerate service delivery, efficiency, and performance within and between operations in the Regions, Global Service Centers and Global Competence Hubs to build an environment that supports global efficiency and profitable growth.
In this role, you will drive the delivery effort to make their work more efficient through adequate delivery tools, processes, ways of working, measurements & KPIs, job roles, competence models. You will support, deployment programs and common structures. You will also identify and execute improvements within the global service delivery organization.
Additionally, you will secure close partnership within the Regions, Global Service Centers and Global Competence Hubs and Business Units, to upgrade competence and Knowledge Management practices.Job Responsibilities:
- You will lead and support Service Delivery
- Maintain delivery models, frameworks, job roles, assessments, and strategies
- Lead sponsors on all levels within Global Service Delivery
- Deploy and implement Service Delivery Strategy
- Provide training and drive knowledge transfer
- Leading the development of the service delivery portfolio (PNS and TS) in collaboration with Communication Services Solution Line
- Ensure service readiness in the various Product Forums
- Capture, forward and drive serviceability requirements from the SD community/organization.
- Identify new needs which are not covered in the current portfolio
- Drive service delivery industrialization through Target Solutions and Product Near Services
- Maintain the service delivery portfolio Support forecasting and monitor resource planning, making sure there is appropriate capacity and capability to cover the global need.
- Lead service delivery discussions and initiatives within different forums/events
- Execute on the service delivery strategy and provide feedback
- Ensure we have the right service capabilities (SDU & MA) to meet market requirements
- You possess 8-10 years of Service Delivery experience.
- Prior Knowledge of Sales Processes
- Change and improvement management skills
- Negotiation and argumentation skills
- Project Management skills
- Brand Knowledge and skills
- Fundamental Leadership Competence
- Financial acumen and skills
- Inventing and innovating experience
- You are capable of formulating strategies and concepts
- Presenting and communicating information
- Social, communication and negotiation skills
- You excel in adapting and responding to change
In case of additional questions, please contact the Recruiter: Lukasz Rokitowski - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 301162
Apply on company website