Date: Aug 7, 2020
Role outlineJob Summary:
We are now looking for a Human Delivery Specialist to perform HR Legal And Compliance delivery tasks according to law of the land. Perform analysis and suggest improvements on compliances, processes and tools.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the HR Compliances (Organizational, Employee and Contractors) for PAN India Locations – including PF, ESIC, Prof. Tax, LWF, CLRA Shops & Est. Act, Contract Labour (R&A) Act, Bonus, Gratuity, Minimum Wages, Payment of Wages, Maternity Benefits Act, Employee Compensation Act, etc. Registration, Renewal & Returns Management.
- Filing of returns and ensuring Statutory payment under applicable labour laws as per periodicity for PAN India locations & ensuring maintenance of various registers / records at all Pan India locations.
- Hands on experience in managing employee litigation.
- Coordination with external consultants & legal counsels for managing ER, IR issues & litigation
- Disciplinary management & grievance handling
- Recoveries & fraud investigation.
- Representing & appearing before courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities independently and with the help of legal counsels.
- Closely working with cross functional teams.
- Hands on experience in POSH related compliances and periodic returns.
- Liasoning with the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- Active participation & support in internal & external audits.
- Vendor compliance management and periodic audit of records maintained by the vendors.
- Responsible & Replying to notices issued by Government Officials various labour Laws at PAN India Locations and Willing to Travel locations to resolve the same by coordination with HR.
- Managing employee grievances and Employee Welfare activities.
- Compliances MIS Report, Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly basis
- Managing the annual schedule for regulatory notifications and preparing relevant documents for filing
- Supporting with Advice and Legal Opinion on Employment Law related matters.
- Handling end to end compliances for all Ericsson entities, direct/indirect employees, vendor management, contractor compliance, comprehensive compliance checks, statutory audits
- Compliance risk assessment, mitigation plan, alignment of compliance and business
- Policies drafting and alignment with the statutory laws, apprising the relevant stake holders on changes in the dynamics of compliances and upcoming labor Codes.
- Ensuring the employment policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations
- Payroll checks, exit management, compliance and payroll vendor management
- Sensitizing employees through various communication channels on compliances.
- Closely working with Legal on various policies, employee disputes, contract drafting etc.
- Reporting of compliance on Monthly basis through online Compliance Tools, Monthly review meeting, etc.
- Responding to notices and liaising with various govt. agencies on licensing, renewals and registrations.
- Leading statutory and internal audits and inspections
- Manage PF Trust compliance and regulation.
- Manage EDLI compliance and regulation.
- Education: Bachelor's degree, preferably within Human Resources or relevant experience within required area
- Min years of experience: 12+ years
- Presentation and communication skills
- Proactive, service-oriented mind-set
- Analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Graduate / Preferably Law Graduate
- PG: MBA/PGDM/LLM in HR/Industrial Relation
- Certified compliance professional is a plus.
- Good networking ability and social skills including the ability to handle internal and external contacts.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- Prior experience in the domain preferably with MNC culture.
- Ability to independently handle and manage legal matters and prioritize conflicting demands from multiple teams in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- High level of Integrity and strong analytical and communication skills.
- Driven team player who initiates and drives changes.
- Strong knowledge and interest in emerging laws.
- Independent, goal-oriented and systematic way of working.
- Open to travel for work.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 346422
Apply on company website