Date: Jan 9, 2020
We are now looking for a Hard Ware Make Support to develop, implement and maintain cost efficient, ergonomic and safe production, claims and repair processes, equipment and tools according to production rules.Responsibilities:
- You'll manage production performance as collecting data, analyzing, checking, modifying and implementing/updating production processes, methods and tools
- You'll propose product improvements to design in pre-development and projects
- You'll develop product requirements and design rules from a supply perspective
- You'll build practice and produce ability
- You'll develop and innovate production processes
- You'll maintain and prepare existing production processes
- You'll analyze and improve production processes
- You'll conduct flow optimizations
- You'll secure business continuity plans and sustainability
- You'll manage production equipment
- Bachellor degree in Systems, Industrial or IT related Engineerings.
- Proven experience in production facilities management, coordination and people management in the production cycle and IT Development.
- Efficiency improvement and introduction of new products into the production environment.
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Nice to have Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Yellow Belt.
- English Language Proficiency
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Guadalajara || SharedServ
Req ID: 305837
Apply on company website