As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity here for you!
We are now looking for an EPC/5GC Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part from our customer legacyYou will
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan and execute product configuration /integration and migration
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Execute scripting and coding
- Work to identify and drive improvements and post project activities
- Be responsible for knowledge sharing
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- More than 1 years' experience of deploy system test
- E2E technical understanding
- Ability to apply expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Ability to delivery results and meet customer expectations
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Good English skills
- Capability on Linux and openstack is a plus.
- Capability on Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- CCNA/RHCE cert
- 50% of travel
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations, in co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where appreciation and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 484762
Apply on company website