Date: Jul 20, 2020
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn't just a deal. It's a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.' We've never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
We believe in!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things. Therefore, we believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes. We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other's technical competence deeply.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
This role will provide in-depth, expert level support and advise the Regional EP /Proposal team in Packet Core domain. He/She has to work closely with regional counterparts in customer Solution Designing, High Level Design/ Low Level Design based on the requirements and Installation, Integration, configuration of SGSN-MME/EPG/DSC/SAPC/WMG.
Resource will be encouraged to initiate and participate in knowledge-sharing activities, as well as coaching and mentoring others in team to build their competence.
- Be able to work on preparation of HLD / DLD for the Packet Core Network as per the Customer solutions.
- Perform integration and upgrade of the Packet Core Nodes.
- Should be willing to travel as per the business requirements.
- Should possess good consultation skills and should drive solutions at customer places.
To be successful in the role you are
- Expertise in Solution, Design and integration of Packet Core Nodes which should primarily include –
- PCRF / SAPC,
- ePDG / WMG,
- vEPC (vMME, vEPG, vSAPC,)
- Should have end to end understanding of the Packet Core Solutions. Cloud environment and understanding of how EPC solutions can be deployed over cloud.
- Should have deep knowledge of 4G and 5G call flows, and overall knowledge of the latest technologies in the Telecom space including VOLTE, VoWiFi, IoT etc.
- Expertise / knowledge / Solid understanding of RHOS / CEE /Docker/Containers/Kubernetes over BSP / Dell / HP / HDS, and orchestrators such as ATLAS, ECM etc.
- Should have expertise / Solid understanding of onboarding, integration of the v-EPC on the Cloud environment.
- Sound understanding of troubleshooting tools like Wireshark, K12/K15 / Spirent.
Education : BE / Btech / MCA
Minimum experience: Min 3 years of relevant work experience
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Apply on company website