Date: Jul 3, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
Are you passionate about technology and teamwork? Are you ready for a new challenge in a world leading global company within 5G?
Join Ericsson and let's shape our future together!
Radio Products Sweden 2 works with the development of 5G High Band Radio products where PCB CAD is an essential part. We are now looking for an experienced PCB layout specialist to join our team of highly skilled engineers.
Radio Design works according to Lean Product Development to develop and maintain competitive high-quality Radio products which give our customers solutions securing future growth. Radio Products Sweden 2 is present in Lund, Linköping and Kista and is a multi-functional organization with end to end product responsibility.
Radio Products Sweden 2 is part of the Product Development Unit (PDU) Radio, within Development Unit Networks. Radio Design provides possibilities to work with the latest technology within printed board assembly and offers opportunities in an everyday learning, creative and challenging atmosphere. We are now looking for an experienced, motivated and creative PCB Designer to join our growing PCB Design Team.
• As part of our PCB CAD team you will be responsible for designing PCBs for our 5G Radio products.
• You will work on challenging, interesting, and cutting-edge PCB designs. Our high-performance products employ analog and digital circuits, enabling technology that leads the industry. We want You to help push our current and future products to an even higher level!
• You will work on routing and completing PCB layouts together with other project members and be the one who contributes with your knowledge of PCB layouts to find the best solution in the various projects.
• Daily work typically involves defining layer stack-up, performing component placement, routing of digital, RF/analog as well as power signals. The projects can also mean that you collaborate with people from other parts of the world where you communicate in English in both writing and speech.
• We work according to Lean Product Development where continuous improvement, innovation and sharing knowledge is essential.
• The position is based in Lund and may require travel to other PDU Radio sites in Sweden.
To be successful in the role you must have
• Cadence Allegro background is preferred.
• Previous experience in high-speed digital design as well as RF/analog and power design.
• Experience in PCB layout design, component definition and PCB library management.
• Practical experience of handling EMC, grounding, crosstalk, signal integrity, impedance control and power distribution design.
• Familiar with PLM tools.
• Degree from University is advantageous but not required.
• Great teammate who enjoys both networking and working with people and independently.
• Good communication skills
• Adapting and responding well to change and new challenges
• Planning and organizing
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Open minded and eager to share knowledge, a true teammate
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Welcome to apply with resume in English. Last day to apply: 7th of August. The selection will start in mid August. Please contact the recruiter - Nina Juthage at firstname.lastname@example.org, in case you need any clarification. You will report to Manager Radio Design
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Lund || R&D
Apply on company website