As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Do you want to protect personal data in 5G networks? Do you see yourself working in an engaged team? Are you ready to help shape the direction that the telecommunications industry takes with regard to privacy? The Digital Services Security Center is now hiring a Privacy Specialist. We are looking for someone who is passionate about privacy, and who has the ability to analyze and interpret information from multiple different sources, including governments, regulators and customers, in a way that allows Ericsson meet demands across our portfolio.
What will make a difference for us is your personality, your ability to collaborate, learn, influence and lead. You will work closely together with teams across Ericsson, as a key part of, the central Digital Services Security Center. Flexibility and self-motivation will be key, along with the ability to see opportunities or patterns that others may have missed.
The future will look very different and the future starts today. We are re-inventing cybersecurity & privacy in telecommunications core networks and in Ericsson Digital Services we accelerate the latest innovations delivering best in class Portfolio with leading technologies, built and delivered by the best people.
Ericsson's Business Area Digital Services (BDGS) provides leading solutions and platforms in Telecommunications and Enterprise Core Networks. We are the partner of choice for Service Providers, combining 5G, Automation, Machine Learning/Artificial intelligence, Exposure, CI(Continuous integration)/CD(Continuous delivery), Distributed Cloud and Web scale with an iconic user experience.
The purpose of the role is to work with privacy requirements in the BDGS area of responsibility in line with business needs and Ericsson's group Privacy strategy.
- Drive operational excellence, continuous development and improvement of BDGS Privacy Tactical Plan, targets and directives based on regulations and business needs.
- Provide specialist privacy knowledge and advice within BDGS as part of a team of specialists in the Security domain.
- Execute governance models, processes, methods, tools and training to enable the organization to adequately assess privacy and ensure efficiency of privacy program and control.
- Drive Privacy Impact Analysis on BDGS products and portfolio, along with our associated infrastructure, and follow up on findings.
- Report on Privacy Risks to the Group Data Protection Officer & Product privacy Organisation, as well as to the BDGS Leadership.
- Assist the global privacy organisation in the event of a breach or incident.
- Analyze: Changes to the business environment, Corporate audit reports, Security assessments, Incidents, New threats and Vulnerabilities, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Deliver specialist knowledge to support in setting targets and strategies, via training and instructions/guidelines.
- 3 - 8 years of experience within regulatory, compliance or information security including experience within privacy related standard and regulations.
- Knowledge of Research and development (R&D) or Software Development would be considered as an asset as would knowledge of process development.
- Certification by IAPP (International Association of Privacy Professionals) such as CIPM, CIPT, CIPP/E or equivalent highly recommended. If you do not have such certifications, you will be supported in achieving them as part of your role.
- Security and Risk Management training or equivalent experience.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively, Very proactive and hands-on person
- Strong problem solving skills, collaborative, results-oriented and a strong teammate.
- Experience in project or program management.
- Proficient in English (verbal and written).
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Stefan Vasiljevic at email@example.com
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
You will report to: Head of Digital Services Security Center
Location for this role: Kista, Sweden
Last day to apply: As soon as possible.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || [[mfield2]]
Job details: Developer
Primary Recruiter: Stefan Vasiljevic
Apply on company website