As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Developer to Radio products. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We prioritize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.You will
- Develop and maintain the radio product related to our LAB environment
- Implement radio software architecture, functionality and features development with high quality
- Complete Troubleshooting and automation
- M.Sc. or B.Sc in Computer Science, Wireless Communication or Electronic Engineering
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming in project, with any language of C++or Java
- Experience with embedded software design, specific radio software development experience
- In-depth knowledge of software development, protocols, network architecture, and telecom 3GPP key technology
- Experience with Linux and testing framework like TestNG
- Good in English, both spoken and written
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good problem analysis and solving skills, ability to work independently
- Dedicated, result oriented professional
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 598103
Apply on company website