Location: Plano, Texas or Santa Clara, California
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
Ericsson's Hyperscale Cloud Provider (HCP) team is searching for a highly qualified, senior-level salesperson to focus on business development, sales and partnership development with our Hyperscale Cloud Provider (HCP) customers and partners. You will ensure Ericsson is seen as the technology leader in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) industry, acting as a technology “advocate” and visionary by being a trusted advisor to key decision-makers in the customer organization. The key functions are to “sell to” our Hyperscale Cloud Provider (HCP) customers, as well as serve as the lead for Ericsson in developing a long-term partnership where Ericsson can sell its entire portfolio through and with the respective Hyperscale Cloud Providers (HCPs).You will
- Drive direct customer dialogues, providing experience and knowledge of emerging technology trends and business models, in combination with Ericsson technology & offerings
- Have a firm understanding of the Hyperscale Cloud Provider (HCP) market place, competition, market situation, 5G technology trends, working level knowledge of 5GC, and radio access network (RAN)
- Coordinate input into the strategic approach, in terms of long-term partnerships with Hyperscale Cloud Provider (HCP) customers while still maintaining and closing on a pipeline of business that is sold directly to the respective customers
- 15+ years of sales experience; technology experience preferred
- Experience leading strategic opportunities across all three horizons of revenue creation cycle; ranging from in year sales through to new venture creation
- Technology sales experience, delivering 20M+ of in-year revenue leveraging core and emerging product solutions
- Experience in developing deep customer relationships starting from first introductions at multiple levels within HCP customers from the C-Suite and through the rest of the organization
- Successful experience crafting new routes to market through channel partners, joint-ventures, new startups, and business models; delivering exponential growth of the business
- Commercial relationships with decision-makers within strategic Hyperscale Cloud Provider (HCP) customers
- Ability to change direction and focus based on customer requirements
- Demonstrated experience optimally working in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to navigate, educate and secure internal stakeholder alignment and support of initiatives and plans that will ensure profitable revenue growth
- Experience mediating difficult and significant customer contracts, and successful track record of consistently delivering outstanding business results
- Knowledge in forefront technologies such as machine learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data Analytics and all aspects of the Cloud ecosystem
- Experience defining new business models, including understanding the development of value proposition
- Experience developing eco-system communities
- Excellent presentation, public speaking and communication skills
- Ability to enable teamwork and collaboration
This role reports to VP Operations
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson's legal duty to furnish information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.consistent with Ericsson's legal duty to furnish information.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Santa Clara || [[mfield2]]
Apply on company website