As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
We are now recruiting for a Strategic Sourcing Regional Manager (SSRM) to support our South Central Region and strengthen Ericsson's competitive position by improving supplier value, proactively managing business risks and contributing to the creation of value for the Customer!
Have you proven you can maximize supplier value, provide labor costs, level of effort estimates, proactively manage business risks, and build value for customers? We are currently looking for a Strategic Sourcing Regional Manager to nationally support our network build-out and strengthen Ericsson's competitive position. Take ownership of Civils/Macro construction projects and be accountable for the development and implementation of sourcing strategies that link to our core business deliverables!
Finally, you will work across other Ericsson organizations to drive value and provide mentorship as well as ensure adherence to procurement processes and policy compliance across the spend category.
- Lead the sourcing process (RFx, RFI, RFP, reverse auction, negotiations), evaluation processes, and provide procurement support for network services categories.
- Develop and grow relationships with key Suppliers, growing our network build business.
- Utilize the appropriate support tools to get results and deliver savings.
- Supports stakeholder spend / vendor related initiatives as needed.
- Drive the contract negotiation process, including pricing, key terms, service level requirements, Key Performance Indicators, and other performance and SLA metrics.
- Manage the contract review process, acquiring the appropriate approvals prior to execution.
- Maintain contracts for the assigned categories within the contract management tool.
- Develop and consistently execute category strategies across the assigned Network Services categories in support of achieving overall savings targets.
- Analyze category markets, assess risk, gathering intelligence on fundamental conditions and technical information that impacts the category. Develop sourcing strategies and category strategies based on market intelligence gathered.
- Perform total cost of ownership evaluations, perform supply-market research and conduct pricing and impact analysis.
- Work collaboratively with suppliers and internal partners to identify and execute continuous cost and performance improvement strategies.
- Be the central point of expertise and knowledge for commercial aspects of each Network Services category
- Lead cross functional sourcing teams / Interact cross-functionally with all other departments and serve as an effective and valuable service for the entire organization.
- Monitor category purchasing reports and ensure compliance to policies and procedures on a continuous basis
- Identify and implement streamlined category purchasing processes and supporting tools.
- Measure and lead “suppliers'” (aka vendors, providers, agencies, firms, etc.) performance relative to contracted service levels and deliverables.
- Identify and resolve strategic supplier performance issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Negotiate and lead key supplier relationships and supply contracts.
- Maintain regular contact with current suppliers and resolve ongoing issues as needed.
- Promote continuous improvement/cost reductions on a regular and proactive basis
- Mentor and develop team members in their performance and professional development
- Guide and mentor staff on Sourcing standard methodologies
- A bachelor's degree in Supply-Chain Management or equivalent work experience.
- Min 3-5 years of Strategic Sourcing experience.
- Business Domain Experience: Telecom or IT Network Services, Construction, Professional Services
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge (Sourcing 7 Step Process)
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial & Financial Acumen & Skills
- US Laws as it relates to Contract Agreements
- Services Telecom Sourcing or Field experience preferred
- Master's Degree in Supply-Chain Management or MBA preferred
- Working knowledge of Telecom, Technology and IT Business Concepts.
This position reports to the Dir. Sourcing Network Services Build
Recruiter: Diana Rodriguez (DRod)
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 540017
Apply on company website