Date: Jun 22, 2020
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn't just a deal. It's a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.' We've never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
We are now looking for a Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility (S&CR) Program Manager to deliver a complex program in order to secure Ericsson S&CR leadership. The S&CR Program Manager is responsible for executing the strategy, developing and managing the program objectives, building the business case for sustainability and CR, developing any mitigation plans to reduce risks and conduct initiative to secure positive impacts in line with the strategy. The Program Manager can either manage a specific Sustainability & CR program, Occupational Health and Safety, a delegated function (such as Ecology management), or be responsible to drive S&CR in a Region.
- The individual in this role has to build strong relationships across Ericsson's global and regional SCR function, with business stakeholders in Ericsson India and with external partners (NGO's, Foundations, Government, Customers) to drive Ericsson's SCR strategy in India. This involves:
- Ensuring we comply with mandatory requirements under India's CSR laws and environmental protection laws
- Finding execution opportunities for Ericsson's global SCR programs in India – and overseeing the execution
- Finding new opportunities and innovations for Ericsson to contribute in India
- Initiating and managing employee volunteering opportunities
- Working with a range of internal stakeholders on SCR reporting and target achievements
- Being a SCR brand ambassador for Ericsson towards the broader ICT ecosystem
- You will analyze Sustainability andCR program business drivers and program impact both on risk and positive impacts
- Plan Sustainability and CR program delivery
- Secure adherence to Ericsson Sustainability and CR strategy and targets
- Monitor, control and report Sustainability and CR program performance both risk and positive impacts
- Perform business and stakeholder benefits analysis
- Secure business benefits and capabilities in executing organizations
- Education: Graduate or Post-graduate qualifications (eg masters), in the Sustainability/environmental/CR area
- Min years of experience : 8-10 years in SCR
- Domain experience: Marketing & Communications, SCR
- Ability to understand government policy and play a lead advocacy role
- Demonstrated ability to engage with C-level or ministerial level stakeholders
- Solid ability to analyze and react on possible risks that could be negatively associated with company actions
- A global/international perspective and experience, and good understanding of global sustainable development challenges
- Adherence to principles and values
- Leading and supervising
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Some interesting SCR projects that we have in India include:
- Our partnership with the Bharti Foundation on a Robotics Lab >> https://www.ericsson.com/en/news/2020/1/ericsson-and-bharti-foundation-robotic-lab-in-punjab-school
- Partnership with IIT Kanpur on air quality monitoring >> https://www.ericsson.com/en/press-releases/2/2019/7/iit-kanpur-and-ericsson-partner-to-address-the-growing-air-pollution-in-delhi
- An ICT training initiative for women in Sonipat >> https://www.ericsson.com/en/about-us/company-facts/ericsson-worldwide/india/sustainability-and-corporate-responsibility-india?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social_paid&utm_campaign=moai_scr_sonipat_women_in_tech_20200308
- Location: Gurgaon
Background Check: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check.What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union.
Apply on company website