Technical Solutions Director
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for a strong Solution Manager that wants to be part of a team to grow our North American Business, and be responsible for architecting Enterprise customer focused end-to-end solutions together with our eco-system partners and enterprise customers. This role is within the Product & Technology team in the new MANA Enterprise & Emerging Business Unit. Ericsson's enterprise portfolio consists of Mission critical networks, dedicated / private networks, Fixed wireless access and edge devices, Small and medium business solutions and Ericsson IoT connectivity and security solutions. This role requires a broad and deep technical understanding of our Ericsson E2E portfolio and services, ability to understand our partners and Enterprise customer's needs and architect end-to-end solutions involving appropriate parts of our Ericsson portfolio as well as partners, to help Enterprises deploy 5G use cases that drivesubstantial value.
A broad-based technical and solutioning acumen is required across, Automotive, Energy/Utilities, Industrials, Government, HealthCare, Enterprise and educational campuses. We serve the enterprise space through partnering with communication service providers, SI's, channel partners as well as directly.
- Support the account teams, product owners, partner & channel managers, and Market Makers in direct customer and partner dialogues with the objective to drive the identification, creation, proofing out and industrialization of end-to-end solutions leveraging the Ericsson portfolio, that can accelerate Ericsson's entrance and growth in the Enterprise domain.
- Secure understanding of competition, market situation, etc. building on in-depth knowledge & understanding of the customer & market dynamics.
- Ensure that Ericsson is perceived as a technology leader, that our solutions (end-to-end) provide added value compared to the competition, and that collaboration with Ericsson accelerates innovation of Enterprise business and operations.
- Be a trusted advisor to key decision makers with our customers and partners.
- Partner with the lead for Innovation/Demo/POC to ensure implementation and demonstration of key solutions and capabilities.
- Support marketing with input for marketing and communications campaigns to drive industry awareness related to our solution innovation and progress.
- Manage a virtual team of supporting domains SAs, SEs, and BA resources as needed to drive solution value and win business with new and existing customers.
- Support product owners, partner & channel mangers and Market Makers in the development of value propositions, and Go-to-market models. Support driving deals to closure
- Build customer-centric solutions & proposals that uniquely address customer business objectives.
- Partner with service providers, partners, SI's, and channel providers to explore needs, engage the customer, and translate found opportunities into use cases, detailed technical offerings and proposals.
- Drive marketplace needs back into the wider global organization's solution and services portfolio / roadmap including the BA's and MA Domain teams to win deals and provide solutions that are relevant in the marketplace
To be successful in the role you must have
- A minimum 10 years in technical sales support, technology, solutions, and/or product management experience in telecoms industry.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in a technology field
- Proven track-record of architecting and deploying E2E solutions with CSPs, Cable, Utilities, US Government, Industrials, Large enterprises, SMBs
- Experience in technology architecture, enterprise architecture, solution innovation, business development, leadership, and track record of instilling trust and strong solution / technology leadership confidence with customers.
- A robust network across Ericsson's BAs (BNEW, BDGS, BMAS, BTEB) & technology experts in GF Technology
- E2E / broad and deep competence in Ericsson's portfolio across both Services (including MS - as applicable) and Products.
- In-depth knowledge of current and future technology trends and their mapping to Ericsson Solutions & Services portfolio, roadmap and strategic direction.
- A track record of effective leadership (working across organizations and projects).
- Consultative Selling Skills, problem solving skills, ability to contextualize solutions onto customer's business and operation's needs, proficient across engagement models
- Product engagement, Managed Services engagement, Services engagement
- Excellent presentations, communication, listening skills, with ability to communicate complex technical subject in a non-technical way to influence at an Executive/Senior Level.
- Proven ability to work effectively with Sales/CORE3 and close deals.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position, and may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Apply on company website