As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for a highly motivated Hardware Verification Engineer to join our Environmental Verification Team working on state-of-the-art cellular base station radio equipment products intended for global market deployment. Your primary role would involve planning and execution of verification tests, measurements and documentation for Robustness and Reliability requirements to support the dynamic and fast-paced radio business. Testing is executed in internal and external high-tech lab environments using both automated and manual methods. This role will also include ongoing development, support and optimization of the test environment which includes support equipment, radio interface, software and communication links.You will
- Work in close collaboration with Systems, Design and Verification colleagues to plan Robustness and Reliability test cases to improve product quality
- Lead a team to execute Robustness and Reliability testing, contributing to the testing yourself directly
- Formal documentation of test plans and test results
- Help to maintain and enhance the Hardware Verification Lab environment
- Maintain positive professional relationships with our external lab partners to enable successful testing
- Education: B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years HW development or verification experience, preferably some in reliability testing
- Good understanding of 3G, 4G and 5G wireless communications technologies
- Basic knowledge on radio product design
- Extensive hands on experience in the lab using RF test instruments (Keysight, R&S, Anritsu)
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix environment
- Experience with Matlab, Labview and Java would be an asset
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good time management, prioritization, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Good documentation and report writing skills
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position, and may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (877) 338-9966 for further assistance.
Primary country and city: Canada (CA) || || Ottawa || ProdMgt
Req ID: 538305
Apply on company website